After a lot of procrastination on this blog, here it is… Just a reminder that I hate this kind of stuff, lol! 🙂
“Stand in front of the mirror for five minutes and focus on at least five things that you love about yourself. Write them down in your journal.”
- My height- I love color of my eyes, reminds me that I’m part of my family. No matter what, we all can look in the mirror and see the eyes of our family looking back at us.
- My smile- it reminds me not to take myself or life too seriously and that laughter is always the best medicine.
- My height- it’s kind of annoying that I’m taller than most guys, but I gotta say that long legs help with the whole shorts/high heel look.
- I love that my hair has natural highlights and how it gets a whole lot ‘blonder’ in the summer.
- Scars- while others might not see them at all, every time I look in the mirror; I am reminded that they are there. I love them because they remind me EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT I LOOK IN THE MIRROR how strong that I am. I can overcome anything! I also love them because they remind me not to place much value on looks because everything that truly matters is on the inside.